Vibrant color, dominantly fruity aromas with nuances specifically of wild berries, strawberries and wild cherries. On the palate the flavors are integrated with a soft tannic structure.
The 2022 harvest was produced 34% from the Syrah grape variety, from sandy vineyards in the Palmela area. The remaining 66% of the lot is made with Castelão and Aragonez, wines from vines on sandy soils of the same region. The grape varieties are harvested separately, using a traditional winemaking, with short macerations and controlled temperature fermentations to allow the retention of the fruity aromas, aiming at a modern style, full of fruit, very pleasant to consume young. The final lot was made in January 2022 and in March it started to be bottled.
Excellent Wine to pair with a roasted fish, preferably a Codfish.
Very good wine. Thanks!